Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I keeping taking breaks from blogging, and my excuse is that Blogger keeps eating my posts which is extremely irritating. I am seriously considering composing outside Blogger and pasting into Blogger. It's just so frustrating to lose all that I have typed because apparently Blogger got the desire to munch on what I typed. Anyways, we adopted three wonderful sweet rats from Mainely Rat Rescue. Doctor #2 is a black self with standard ears. He is one of the babies from the Elliott, Maine hoarding rescue.
Getting a good picture of Doctor is quite difficult. And, now for the the two girls... Jumpy is a black hooded who is over a year old and is a rehomed rat. Mabel is an Agouti Rex, possibly double rex. She is also a baby from the Elliott, Maine hoard.

No comments:

Post a Comment