Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Pieced Striped Hammock

Boy, the unintended outcomes aka "mistakes" that haunted this particular project. Well, I learned a lot. And, amazingly, I have some pretty hammocks, too. They just don't all look like what I intended.

First, don't follow my written instructions because I did my math wrong.

Second, if you don't apply the borders in the proper order, the hammock loses the "framed" appearance and is just a series of stripes.

This hammock was pieced as intended.



This was NOT what I intended. Still, a pretty hammock.



Why do I have a toy mouse standing on my hammock?

Because these are my photos for Ebay, and one must always have a cuteTy beaniebaby in order to demonstrate size. LOL.

I plan to also sell on Etsy. And, hopefully, I will have a couple of auctions up and running in the next couple of days.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment