Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

The new keyboard and YOGIS







Although BlogPress thinks I post from my iPhone, I actually post from my iPad. And, today, I broke down and bought a keyboard to make typing easier, though, I must admit the iPad is pretty easy to type short stuff with.

One of the odd things of using a keyboard with the iPad is that you don't have a mouse but rather just poke the screen. Yip, poke the screen. It takes a bit to get used to. Indeed, I was trying to figure out how to get the cursor to the beginning of a line, and asked Skip to help while poking at the screen saying, how do i get my cursor here? Um, well, yeah, that IS how you get the cursor there.

The lousy picture today is Skip attempting to have a calm yogi treat dispensing. The rats, on the other hand, really really want their yogis. (yogurt dipped treats for rats)

By the way, our rats are still getting used to being on our shoulders, and they may run and hide if you try to just pick them up out of their cage. But, if you have a yogi, they jump six inches out of the cage just to get closer to the yogis, and they were scampering all over Skip.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment