Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Rat Playroom Improved for My Home Office

I've been having a rat hang with at my desk for awhile now, and it had become obvious that they need a few things to make them comfy, so now, they have their own Rat Playroom.

The table is actually my 1929 Singer 66 Sewing Cabinet which appears to be original. Therefore the pink flannel liner is not there just for ratty paw comfort, but to also protect the cabinet from the ratties. Mabel is demonstrating her Wheat Thins hide. And, the green dollar store stacking box is a fairly sturdy litter box. I've added the snack tray and ramekin to provide munchies and water.

And, all of the stuff can quickly be stashed away, if I need to use the sewing machine.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment