Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Rats on my desk

This is the table next to my desk/sewing table which I've decked out for rat convenience.
This is an action shot of Mabel. I really struggled today to get a focussed shot.



Here's Walter and Mabel. Walter is working on trust or rather bravery. He is a big cowardly lion. So, the khaki fleece thing is his security blanket. It is essentially a large lap-size tube of fleece which he can confidently explore the big scary world from. The green bin in the background is a litter box which Mabel broke in this morning. And, the wheat thins box is a hide.

Walter isn't scared of humans per se. He is more than happy to hang out on one's shoulder. He just squeals for anything new. He's a worry wart.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment